Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stocking Project



I have been wanting to make stockings for I think the last three years but I have never gotten around to it so I decided that this year I was going to make some. I am kind of OCD about having stockings that match and that is why I really have wanted to make them. So I went and got the material and then had my friend Melanie embroider our names on the fabric and then I sewed them up. Thanks Melanie for doing such a great job. I was really pleased with how they turned out and I have decided that there are a few things that I can do with my sewing machine. Still so much to learn though. My other project that I never was able to take a picture of the way that I wanted to was the pj pants. I don't have a group picture of everyone but you can see them in the pictures of Christmas morning. I even made little Alayna a pair and they were so sweet and tiny. I thought it was so cute to have all of us matching. I have decided that I really enjoy sewing even though I am not very good at it. I still have so much to learn but I love the challenge. It is fun to see a finished product.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: