Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So much to tell

I know that it has been a long time since I have blogged and there has been a lot going on. I just have been busy. So now I am all caught up. We came back from Glenns Ferry and we all decided to get sick. Well I am ok but I am sure that I will be next I just won't get it until everyone else is over it. I thought that we were just going to bounce back and we didn't so Monday Alayna had a doctor's appointment and I decided that I was going to take Kohnor and Kellsie in too. Well guess what, they all have bronchitis. Kellsie also had an ear infection. Poor Alayna has to wait to get her shots because she is too sick. Boy o Boy does she not like to take her treatments. She screams through the whole thing. At least Kohnor and Kellsie are on an inhaler. Kohnor was actually the worst and had to have two treatments and an x-ray to check for pneumonia but ended up being ok after the treatments. He still has to go in on Wednesday to be checked again. Poor guy, he has just been hanging out he is definitely not his normal busy self. I almost forgot our little Alayna barely weighed in at 12 pounds. She may not weigh very much but she is quite long. I think it is funny that between KC and I we have such a tiny girl. So we are having lots of fun at our house with everyone being down and out. We can't forget KC he is going through the same things as the kids and being such a trooper since he gets to be sick and still help me with the kids. I have decided that maybe I should move out so that I don't get it because I definitely don't want it. So these are some of our exciting adventures our family is having as we start the new year. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Welcome 2009. I can't believe how fast time flies.

No comments: