Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On the Mend

Eveyone is finally starting to get better and not cough twenty four hours a day. The kids went back to the doctor yesterday and they are all clear. Kellsie better and Kohnor and Alayna are not far behind. We are done with the treatments and that is wonderful because it becomes quite tiring when Alayna cries through the whole thing and you have to do it several times a day. So we are a lot happier. The kids are getting their energy back and sometimes I forget how much energy they really have when they get sick and slow down. I really tried not to get sick but it came on anyway. Although it is not nearly as bad as the rest of the family mine is just a cold. I am very thankful for that because someone has to take care of everyone. Even though everyone has been sick and it has been a trial I feel very blessed because things could have been a lot worse. With how sick the kids were we could have easily been in the hospital. What a blessing that we did not have to add that to this interesting experience. So we are grateful everyone is feeling better and hope to make it through the winter season without a repeat.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I am glad to hear you guys are doing better. Having a house of sick kids is not fun! I awarded you the fabulour blog award. Go to my blog to check out the details.

abflake said...

So, I found out that you had a blog. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! It's crazy. Branick and I just moved. We moved into the Peterson's old house. We found out at the Ultra Sound a couple weeks ago that we are having another boy. That should be exciting. So, I just love the blanket you made for Colby...It's my favorite. Angela and I were wondering if you could teach us how to make it!!???

Unknown said...

glad to hear everyone is getting better. I don't know how you do it with 3 sick ones. Boston has been teething this last week/sick and I didn't know if I'd make it some fussy days and that's only 1 child. Your Christmas pictures are way cute and all your activities.