Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I've been tagged again!

3 Joys
Getting a hug from my hubby
Watching my kids laugh, learn and grow
Getting a full night's sleep

3 Fears
Losing someone I love
Snakes
Getting Caught! I hate to get in trouble.

3 Obsessions or Collections
The Twilght Series, I just can't help it.
I collect junk whether I want to or not.
I obsesse over making sure what I cook tastes delicious. I always want it to be perfect and am totally disappointed when it is not.

Surprising Facts
I really enjoy canning and sewing.

I tag Amy, Claudette and Daphne, Lynndi, and Sandy

1 comment:

nate_clarlaw said...

Val,

Hey, how are you? I'm totally blog stocking but I'm so happy I found all your blogs!!

I'm trying to start up a blog for the McCombs Family to promote togetherness - you should check it out! (I just sent out an e-mail about it as well - the link is on there!)

Anyway - do you care if I put a link to your blog on the McCombs blog?

I haven't looked through your blog yet but you can bet I'll be back to check out your cute family!! I hope you're doing well!

Have a great Christmas!

Love,
Clarissa