Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Glittering Lights

 

Kohnor was so excited to decorate for christmas. I kind of put him off because I just wasn't ready. I just can't believe that this year is almost over. Anyway we pulled everything out and had a wonderful time decorating. I am sure that the kids did. I don't know about me. I may not seem to organized but I like to be when I am decorating and the kids were pulling things out faster than I could put them up so I felt like I was in a tornado of decorations but it turned out great. It was so fun to see the Kohnor and Kellsie's faces light up with each new strand of lights we put up. They really enjoyed decorating the Christmas tree. K.C. helped put on the ones that were to high for them to reach and we kind of had to balance it out a bit because there were a lot of branches with two decorations but it was so worth it. It just made me smile watching them at work. That is when I really started to feel the Christmas spirit. Seeing the look of delight on there faces made me realize how special this time of year is. They truly know the real meaning of Christmas
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hannah said...

It is always fun decorating the tree. I used to get so frustrated letting the kids help because I wanted the tree to look a certain way. It hasn't been until the last few years that I have been able to let them have at it and let the tree be more for them than me.