Friday, August 26, 2011

Randomness


He gives the best kisses

he loves to sit in that jumperoo!

tired baby

the cutest! I was changing rykkans diaper and they started holding hands they don't have time to sit and hold hands now that they are crawling and always moving

this is a favorite. Kohnor is such a big brother and is always helpful with Rykkan

Little Mother Hen. She is a great helper too.

She has decided that she likes being a big sister.

This was on Kellsie's Birthday!! Sweet Girl!

She is my funny girl!! Cutie Pie!

So Handsome!!

These are just some random pictures this year. Most are spring pictures and you can tell with how little Rykkan is. I sure love my kids and I wouldn't trade any of them. They are so unique and are such a blessing to our family. Our sweet little Rykkan is our true happiness. It doesn't matter what is going on around here all of us will relax and laugh when we are with Rykkan. He makes us all smile. Kohnor is getting so grown up and becoming so independent. He has started mowing the lawn this summer and he really does a great job. I am sure he won't enjoy it as much next summer when it isn't a new thing but for now he really likes to do it. I have decided that Kellise is definitly ready to go to school. She has become very busy and a bit sassy! She is such a cute girl and loves to help with Rykkan. Alayna is changing so much. She is so sassy and a little independent but she still loves mommy! Loves to spend some quality time with me. Her eyes let you know exactly how she is feeling. They will either wrap you around her finger or let you know that she is Not happy with you. I have really enjoyed spending the summer with my kids and the fun things that we do together or just being together. I can't believe it is already time for school. It will be interesting with just Alayna and Rykkan home. They are so cute together and they are going to have so much fun as Rykkan gets older.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: