Friday, August 26, 2011

Going to the Races!!


The horses are amazing to watch run!

I love this boy! I can't believe how grown up he is getting

The typical look.

I love this picture!

Daddy's Boy

Buddies! Alayna sure loves Jeff

Kellsie and Grandpa checking out the competition!

Enjoying a Snack!! Yummy!

The kids love to go to the races with Grandpa!

We decide to go to the races one day this summer. It is so fun to have it going because they haven't been doing it the last couple of years. My kids really enjoy going and they always love to spend time with Grandpa there. We invited Jeff and Krystin to go with us and we had a great time. It was so much fun. Alayna has never been. She enjoyed watching the horses as they rushed by. Rykkan just enjoyed being outside. He is such a happy little guy and enjoys just about anything. Well I guess I shouldn't say little since he is getting to be such a big boy. Kellsie and Kohnor enjoyed picking there favorite horse while they were saddling up. It was nice to get out as a family and have some fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: