Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The PJ's


Every year I try to make matching pj pants for all of us. KC picked out the material this year a the kids loved it. Do you think KC's choice had anything to do with the material being BSU colors? I decided to add a little flare to the girls' and added a ruffle to the bottom. I thought they turned out cute. It made me realize just how short Alayna's little legs were. I finally caught everyone this year for a minute so we could take a picture. We had so much fun and the kids were so funny. They each took pictures of each other and had to jump up to see how it turned out between each one including Alayna. She was so funny with when she wanted to sit and be happy in a picture or wanted nothing to do with it and would just get up and walk away. I love sweet children and funny husband so much. They are such a blessing in my life.

No comments: