Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Morning



We had so much fun on Christmas day. I love to see the excitement on our little ones faces as they open their presents and watch everyone else do the same. Kellsie was so funny. On Christmas Eve she let me know that she was going to rip open her presents with her teeth, that is how excited she was. I didn't actually think she was going to but sure enough she did. I had to get it on camera and KC and I just laughed watching her. Alayna really started to get into it and didn't want help from anyone. Total Independance. Kohnor was very excited to see what he got, LEGOS which he absolutely loves and his slippers that he requested multiple times. What a blessing each one of my children has been in my life. We are so blessed to be able to celebrate Christmas and the birth of our Savior. It was important to me for the kids to understand what Christmas is really about so we talked about it alot. There is always a special feeling in the air around Christmas time that I love. I am so grateful for my family and the time I have been given to share my life with them.

1 comment:

jill (smyth) said...

valarie. your children are delightful. your husband's name really is karl. you are a beauty in the truest sense of the word.

i three hundred percent adore you.