Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Photos

So I decided to update the pictures of my children. Since I didn't have a lot of time and I feel like once they are ready I want to take them as soon as possible. I decided to do them in my backyard. Well some ended up in the front yard but all were close to home which I love. They really did pretty well. I had the biggest problem with Alayna she just wasn't in the mood to smile for me. it took all afternoon to get her to smile and that was after the pictures were all done. She was playing in the front yard and we played peek a boo around the tree. Lynndi helped with the kids so it made things easier. I loved how they turned out. I am one proud Momma. They are so adorable. I am very blessed to be a Mother to these three wonderful children. I love them so much.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

You have thee cutest kids ever!!! To bad the little one wont ever come to me:/ oh well haha love the pics and all of the girls' hair!