Sunday, November 30, 2008

And More Crazy Fall Photos

 
 
 
 

The weekend before Thanksgiving. K.C. went down to Reno to the BSU game and the rest of us played here at home. So on Saturday I decided that I was going to take some pictures of the kids. I have been wanting to do it since before Alanyna was born so I finally just did it. It really was quite an interesting experience trying to get all the children ready and keeping them happy for the pictures. Lets just say I was a little stressed. Now that it is over I am looking back and realizing how fun it really was. I will always remember that day and how crazy it was. I am so glad that I did stick it out. They were so cute. I love my kids so much and I am so proud to be their mother. They are definately growing up too fast!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cam & Nat said...

Cute kids!!

Hannah said...

These are really great pictures! You did a great job. The background is perfect.

Shauna said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are too cute! I just found your blog -it's fun getting to know people through their blogs.