Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beautiful

 
 
 

Ok! So I have never been one for taking nature pictures but I couldn't help it. Tonight as I was cooking dinner I looked out the window and the sky took my breath away. The sunset was absolutely beautiful. You would never guess these pictures were taken on my front step over the roof tops across the street. It made me realize how beautiful the world is around me and how lucky I am to live in this wonderful place. I love the crisp air of fall and all the changing colors.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary Mills said...

I love the pictures! What beauty we have on this earth!
Such fun cleaning up the leaves. You really have a beautiful family! So glad to be a part of it! :)

jill (smyth) said...

I could only tell because of the middle one of the tree in front of your house. I've always loved that tree.