Monday, March 7, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010


Proud Big Sister!

Proud Big Brother!

Not so sure!!

Rykkan Slade joined our family on November 23, 2010. Weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 5oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. What a surprise for us. He was a week early because my doctor was headed out of town and I wasn't going to have this baby without him. I am so glad we did since he wasn't a small fry. He is such a sweet boy and we are so glad that he has come to our family. KC and Kohnor are very excited that they are no longer out numbered. This picture of Alayna really cracks me up because she really did have a hard time in the beginning. It wasn't that she didn't love her new little brother. She just didn't want to share Mommy with him. Daddy was to take care of Rykkan. She has adjusted well and is a great helper. Having four beautiul children definitly keeps me busy but I really do love it. They are so sweet (most of the time. haha.) and have taught me so much. I love them so much. Rykkan has become Daddy's little buddy and they like to watch sports together it is so cute. Rykkan loves his big brother and sisters and lights up when they talk to him. It is there goal to make him smile and they all try to entertain him. We sure love this little boy and feel like he is such a blessing to our family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: