Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Big "28"

I can't believe that today is my birthday. I can honestly say that I have had mixed feelings about today. It really has been a good day and I am very blessed I just don't think that I was mentally prepared. It came on way to fast. I feel like my life is flying by and I am just trying to hang on for dear life. There are so many wonderful things that I have been blessed with. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and makes me laugh. I have three great kids that amaze me everyday. What an fabulous experience being a mother has been. I have learned so much and it has mostly been about myself. It has definately not been easy and their have been days when I have wondered what I have gotten myself into but the joy is so much sweeter after those experiences. I am just grateful to be alive and have a wonderful family. I am so glad I have the gospel and the opportunity to be with them forever. I am truly enjoying this season of my life. Happy Birthday to me! Life is great!

1 comment:

jill (smyth) said...

happy birthday to me tomorrow! i'm going to be a quarter of a century old. the end!