Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kohnor's Birthday




Kohnor's Birthday was on Easter and it brought back
so many memories since it was on Easter when I went
into labor with him. I can't believe he is five. We spent the
weekend at Chad and Amy's hanging sheetrock and Kohnor
had a blast riding his 4 wheeler and playing with all the cousins.
I can't believe it has taken me this long to write about it. He is
such an amazing boy and he is so sweet. He is becoming so
grown up and I don't know if I am ready for that. I don't know
what life would be like without him. He has taught me so many
things about being a mother and I love him so much. Here's to you
Buddy! You are amazing and we love you so much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristi M. said...

Don't feel bad about just posting. Gunnar's birthday was also the same week and I have yet to post it. Easter to me is also a fun holiday for us because I had Gunnar two days beforehand and spent the holiday in the hospital. I remember him being so little when you guys moved into the ward around the time we also moved in. Time flies I must say.